Real Estate Broker
About Marcy Tobin
Marcy Tobin has been a full-time real estate professional for over 16 years, specializing in residential sales in the southwest suburbs and south side communities of Chicago. Her specific areas of expertise in Cook and Will counties include: Orland Park, Tinley Park, Mokena, Frankfort, New Lenox, Evergreen Park, Oak Lawn, and the Chicago neighborhoods of Beverly, Morgan Park, and Mount Greenwood.
Buying and Selling Real Estate with Marcy
Buying and selling real estate is a complex and emotional process, and Marcy is more than qualified as a trusted advisor in this profession. With her skills, expertise, and strong work ethic, she is confident in working through challenging situations, and always focused on her client’s best interests and goals. Marcy is passionate about real estate and enjoys the prospect of building relationships with homebuyers and sellers that often lasts beyond any transaction. Every deal is handled with care, which is a testament to why the majority of her business is derived from referrals and repeat customers. Her commitment to quality client service with integrity, professionalism and personal attention is unparalleled in the industry.
Marcy proudly provides real estate services for Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage in Orland Park. She resides in Tinley Park, with her husband and three children.
In Marcy’s Words
“An athlete at heart, I believe that a real estate professional must always be on their best game in assisting clients with one of the most important transactions of their lives. This means attention, hard work, and expertise throughout the entire process, all while promoting client confidence.”
“With a business and psychology degree, and many years of client service experience, I have obtained valuable skills in consulting people, and working through difficult and stressful situations. My goal in selling real estate is very simple, and similar to my goal as a wife and mother—for everyone to be happy in their home.”
Selling. Buying. Investing. Rehabbing. New Construction… Whatever your needs are, I can help.
Real Estate Affiliations & Credentials
- Coldwell Banker's International Sterling Society
- Chicago Magazine's Five Star Real Estate Agent
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR)
- Short Sale & Foreclosure Specialist (SFR)
- Certified Staging Consultant (CSC)
- Certified Negotiating Specialist (CNS)
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC)
- Member of Multiple Listing service of Northern Illinois (MLSNI)
- Member of National, State and Local Association of Realtors
Previous Experience & Education
- Licensed Real Estate Broker affiliated with Coldwell Banker; previously Baird & Warner
- Prior to real estate, 10 years of professional experience in private and public accounting
- Bachelor of Arts in Business and Psychology, Lake Forest College